cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABBYY FlexiCapture with Blueprism

SAINNATHSURAY
Level 3
I am exploring the work around to connect Abby flexi capture with blueprism , I have downloaded the ABBYY_FlexiCapture_Connector_for_BluePrism from DX portal which contains Multi task VBO , single Task VBO , using the guide Document i have created the process , when i running the process the i am getting the below error

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to open session for the role type 'ScanningOperator' and workstation type 'Scanning'. Couldn't reach FlexiCapture Server. Please ensure that Server Address is correct and that Server is available. ---> System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at http://flexicapture/FlexiCapture12/Server/FCAuth/API/v1/Soap that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'flexicapture'
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStreamAsyncResult.CompleteGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult result)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

------------------------------
SAINNATH SURAY
Business process Lead
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE
Asia/Kolkata
1 REPLY 1

Sainnath,

The endpoint is invalid: http://flexicapture/FlexiCapture12/Server/FCAuth/API/v1/Soap
Specifically, the error is saying that it can't find any server named flexicapture.

I'm not sure where your Abby instance is running, but that part of the endpoint needs to be updated to your Abby server's domain name.

Charles Kovacs
Developer Consultant
Blue Prism
America/Chicago
Charlie Kovacs Sr. Digital Exchange Engineer Blue Prism Austin, USA