cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital DA Asset for Code Review

NandaniKumar
Level 2
Hi All
I am trying to test Digital DA Asset for my existing project and getting error Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Root element is missing.

This is first time I am trying to implement this not sure what wrong I have done.Please help me to resolve this. Thank you in advace

------------------------------
Nandani Kumar
6 REPLIES 6

ManishKumar
Level 7
hi Nandani,

I think need more details; which DX Asset you are using and possible to share screenshot?

Manish Kumar

Hi Manish 
Thank you for your response .I am using Digital DA asset which is Automated Reviewer. Please find link for asset. Blue Prism Digital Exchange
I am running step by step.Populate is queue is working fine. Facing error for review comment process.
8312.pngPlease find my environment variable 8314.png8316.png
Please find environment variable screenshot also.not sure its wrong ?
8318.png

Nandani Kumar

Hi Nandani,

Thanks for sharing screen captures.
Error you mentioned is due to Environment variable - Digital DA - 02 - config file value is not set.
You may like to provide path of your XML config file in value.

Hope this helps.

Manish Kumar

Hi Manish
I didnt get any config file with this asset and dont know what will be format for this. If you have please provide me.

Nandani Kumar

Hi Nandani,

Please try to go thru User Guide for Digital DA Asset. It will help.
For your query:
8339.png

Sample is already shared:
8340.png
Also, try to check step by step and update values as per input/output parameters.

Manish Kumar

Hi Nandani,

The error message "Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Root element is missing." implies something is wrong within the XML structure.

If you inspect the file in an x-path service such as www.xpather.com, and utilize the query in the stage causing error you should be able to determine where the XML structure is flawed.

Best regards,

James

James McLintock Design Authority
Process Analyst and Developer
Blue Prism
Europe/London