cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split PDF in separate pages using Blueprism?

Hi,

I have as task, How to split PDF in separate pages using Blueprism? I checked there is no such utility or VBO available to achieve this. Any idea or help would be highly appreciated .

Thanks.

------------------------------
Tejaskumar Darji
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hi,

You can use this asset from DX -> https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/pdf-management

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

View answer in original post

12 REPLIES 12

HarshitRawat
Level 8
Hi Tejas
There is a very good VBO SRI utility PDf present on Dx. I think that would be helpful for you to achieve your goal

Harshit Rawat

ChristianJuhl
Level 4
We use PDF Management:

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/pdf-management

Christian Juhl
Business Controller
Danske Commodities
Europe/Copenhagen

Can you provide link? I tried searching with the name that you mentioned but didn't found the VBO.

Tejaskumar Darji

Hi,

You can use this asset from DX -> https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/9648/solution/pdf-management

Shashank Kumar
DX Integrations Partner Consultant
Blue Prism
Singapore
+6581326707

Hi Harshit,

Thank you so much for sharing it directly. It is working really good. However this utility is not available on DX, i tried with all kind of possible searches. There is a PDF utility available but limited to only 2 functionality namely Split and Merge PDF. So i was looking for something powerful. Thanks again this Utility is surely a great one for PDF.

Regards.

Tejaskumar Darji

Hello @Tejaskumar_Darji,

The developer of the original VBO removed it from the DX due to some questions regarding their licensing model vs that of the underlying 3rd party iTextSharp DLL​ they were using.

FWIW, the iTextSharp library has been deprecated by its developer (iText), but there is a newer version available called iText7. You could create your own VBO using that library. Just be aware that they dual license under an open source/commercial model, so depending on how you use that library you may have to purchase a license for it.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Partner Integrations for Digital Exchange
Blue Prism

Thanks @ewilson for the clarification. It's the  first case i have come across when a VBO was removed from Dx.  ​

Harshit Rawat

HarshitRawat
Level 8
is it a bug or my previous comment is actually deleted from the post ???

Harshit Rawat

MelanieGiuliani
Community Team (Retired)
Hi @Harshit Rawat

Your comment was flagged for moderation in response to the attachment, which included a VBO which was previously hosted on the Digital Exchange. We regret that it has been necessary to remove the VBO from publication for legal reasons, and thus posting the asset as an attachment goes violates our Code of Conduct. As such, your comment was removed from the site. An email has been sent to your community email account notifying you of the reasons for removal.

We really appreciate your participation on the site, and your helpful comments to other users - please keep it up!

If you have any questions as to why the content was flagged or removed, please feel free to reach out to myself or any member of the Community Team

Thank you!
Melanie Giuliani
Online Community Manager
Blue Prism