cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have downloaded an Asset/Solution and I have an issue: Who do I contact?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I HAVE DOWNLOADED AN ASSET/SOLUTION AND HAVE AN ISSUE: Who do I contact? If you have successfully downloaded and Asset or Solution and have an issue with installation/integration, how it works, error messages, etc, navigate first to the Asset Description page where you downloaded the Asset/Solution and look under “Support”. There will be 3 categories of support as outlined below. Developer Supported - This indicates that the partner that created the asset also is the primary supporter of the asset. Contact the partner via the support email address provided on the Asset Description page Community Supported - This indicates that the Asset is supported by the community in general. Log into the Blue Prism Forum and search for support options. Alternatively look to see if there is a link under the support email address Blue Prism Supported - This indicates that Blue Prism supports the Asset/Solution Submit a ticket to the Blue Prism help desk through the Support link at the top of the Digital Exchange
#FAQ
#How-To
#DigitalExchange
0 REPLIES 0