cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Graph - SharePoint v2.0 not importing

TerryJames
Level 2
Hi,

I have recently downloaded the bprelease for Microsoft Graph - SharePoint v2.0 from DX and when I try to import it throws an error.

Error: An error occurred while attempting to import the release: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type

I have search around to see if anyone else is having this issue and have come up with nothing. Does anyone have any thoughts?

------------------------------
Terry James
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Ah, I see what the issue is. I'm guessing you're on a version of Blue Prism pre 6.7'ish? There was a change to the encryption scheme within Blue Prism that impacts encrypted Password values. There's a data item in the Web API service called AccessToken. It's initial value is an empty string, but sine it's encrypted with the newer scheme older versions of Blue Prism can't decrypt it. I've just uploaded a "fixed" release that uses the older scheme to encrypt that initial value.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Terry James,

What version of Blue Prism are you trying to import the release into? I just tested it on v6.10.2 and it imported without issue.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson

Ah, I see what the issue is. I'm guessing you're on a version of Blue Prism pre 6.7'ish? There was a change to the encryption scheme within Blue Prism that impacts encrypted Password values. There's a data item in the Web API service called AccessToken. It's initial value is an empty string, but sine it's encrypted with the newer scheme older versions of Blue Prism can't decrypt it. I've just uploaded a "fixed" release that uses the older scheme to encrypt that initial value.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson

Hi Eric,

I am currently using version 6.5 so it looks like that was the issue. I have since downloaded your fix and it has imported successfully. Thanks for the help.

Terry James

Hi, I'm having the same issue with this and using Blue Prism 6.5,
I was unable to find the "fixed" release, could you please refer me to the correct link to download the BPRelease?

Much obliged.
Michael

Min Kyun Kim

Hi @Min_KyunKim,

Just pushed an update the SharePoint asset to address this issue. You can find it here.

Cheers,

Eric Wilson