cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your New Digital Exchange Community Manager: Melanie Giuliani

Hi all! My name is Melanie Giuliani, and I'm the new Community Manger for the Digital Exchange Communities! I wanted to take a second to introduce myself, and let you know that I will be your new contact for all things concerning the Digital Exchange Community moving forward.  About Me I joined Blue Prism in early January to manage and build out a community program for the Digital Exchange forum. Community Management is one of my passions, as I strongly believe a healthy and active community of customers, partners and product experts is an essential part of the customer experience. I come to Blue Prism from CA Technologies, a global enterprise software company, where I worked with an amazing team build out a best-in-class community program to support our products. In my spare time, I love to read, travel, and go to as many concerts as my wallet can handle. I'm an avid collector of rare books, and can often be found scouring antique bookstores. I recently relocated from New York to New Orleans and I am incredibly excited to soak up the fantastic music, food, and culture in my new city.  Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, suggestions, requests, or just to say hi! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm incredibly excited to have the opportunity to build out a community program here at Blue Prism, and I hope I'll be able to work closely with many of you to ensure the program we build out is the best fit for our users.
#DigitalExchange
#Quick_Tip
#General discussion
0 REPLIES 0