cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOT machine goes offline when Login Agent hits login from Scheduler

vikash.hcl
Level 2

Hello experts, I am facing an issue with one of our bots. When the login agent's login the machine from scheduler, it goes offline and does not get idle. When i open the VM manually. It shows a popup (screenshot below) on desktop. Once I click on yes, the listener gets started and soon the machine shows in idle state. I have tried changing notification appear setting to never notify but this does not help. Please help me to get this resolved. The other bots connected to the same server and config settings are working fine but not this one. Thanks.

vikashhcl_0-1719854343403.png

2 REPLIES 2

Hi vikash,

I would suggest to check the below article from Microsoft. It sounds like more kind of this particular account or virtual machine doesn't have similar privileges  or policy associated compare to other vms .

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/application-security/application-control/user-account-control/how-it-works

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the Best Answer

Harish Mogulluri

Hi @vikash.hcl 

How are you starting the listener file? is it stored in the startup folder or are you using windows task scheduler to launch it after log on? If you are using the task scheduler try adding it to the startup folder instead. If you arent sure where the folder is located then just use the Run application on windows and type in shell:startup this will take you to the folder. Add the lister bat file to this location and when you login the listener file will launch automatically. This usually works better than the task scheduler, if you are using the scheduler remember to delete the task once the file is in the startup folder. Hope this helps 🙂