cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism connection is not stable

HamitDinç1
Level 2
Hi Guys,

It's been long time I have been facing a problem.
The problem is when my dev environment tries to connect to production environment, Blue Prism throw that error which I attached below.
27972.png

If you realize there is no anything which is currently pending and there is connection between machines as you can see and when we try to send ping between machines.
When this happens there is also another problem which is schedule stucks in pending and it never works if I do not exit then run Blue Prism listener in production environment.

That's such an annoying topic, I have seen many solutions but I have not found a proper solution for my machine.I sometimes even need to stop and run the server when It can't trigger it.

------------------------------
Hamit Dinç
3 REPLIES 3

VedSengupta
Level 6
Hello Hamit,
Please check the network Load Balancing.
If it is not properly load balanced the listener can have issues connecting to RR.

Best Regards,
Ved Sengupta
RPA Developer
Deloitte India (Offices of the US)
Bangalore | INDIA
------------------------------ Best Regards, Ved Sengupta RPA Developer Deloitte India (Offices of the US) Bangalore | INDIA *If you find this post helpful mark it as best answer* ------------------------------

I have no much knowledge about connection but I asked my friend who deals with it, he said there was nothing wrong with the connection,
The problem can be with Blue Prism resources or maybe Version,
The version is 6.1,
I saw a couple of post about that issue bt it seems like a bug in Blue Prism systems.

Thanks fella for answer but I hope someone can find a proper way of solution.

Hamit Dinç

We can certainly suggest things to try, but it sounds like you've already researched this and tried a bunch of stuff from what you found in other threads on the Community.

So, my suggestion is to submit a ticket to Blue Prism. If you don't have access to the Support Tickets functionality in the Portal, then you can email support@blueprism.com. They can give you some suggestions and even schedule a screen sharing call if necessary to troubleshoot in real time.

If you'd like to get suggestions here, it would save us a lot of time to know what you have tried already. You could link to various posts/threads where you've tried everything or list it out manually here. But either way, it would be helpful to know what you tried.

Dave Morris
Cano Ai
Atlanta, GA
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA