cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism has stopped working - Terminated

Jrwork
Level 5

hey guys!

I am having robots terminated due to this popup, it is a popup that appears randomly and on random robots.

I saw topics in the community but they were many old and the links are not active.

Has anyone ever had this problem?

Jrwork_0-1725840749136.png

4 REPLIES 4

Hi, Jrwork,

do you restart runtime resource on a regular basis? Is it specific to a particular process? Isn't it happening when there are some restart operations on OS level?

What is the memory consumption when this happens?

Regards

Zdenek

Jrwork
Level 5

Hello, thank you very much for responding to my topic!

Do you restart the runtime resource regularly?

It works as follows: the robot logs in, then runs the process and then logs out of the server.

Is it specific to a particular process?

No, there is a pop-up at different times or at different stages of the robot's flow, it's like a Blueprism crash, you know when we're trying to run something and the computer is slow? this is the impression

Doesn't it happen when there are some OS level restart operations?

At run time, there is no OS reboot

What is the memory consumption when this happens?

74% CPU

Jrwork_0-1725883011342.png

Hi,

logout might not be sufficient, can you try regular restart? Like every midnight? I am not saying it will fix the issue but it may change the conditions and thus the Blue Prism behavior which will help us to nail down the root cause.

You sent the CPU usage which is also good to know but the memory consumption - RAM - would be necessary to know as well. How much RAM automate.exe consumed at that moment? How much RAM was free at that moment.

Regards

Zdenek

Jrwork
Level 5

master, let's add a restart routine to the servers, without a doubt, it was an excellent suggestion!

In relation to RAM memory usage information, I do not have this permission, therefore, I must request the architecture team to have access to this data and thus proceed with more fundamentals for the analysis of this problem.