cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar: public holiday coinciding with saturday moved to next monday

LucioDel_Testa
Level 2
I defined a new calendar (mon-fri setted as working days) including the predefined Public Holiday "St Stephen's Day" (26 of December) . When I query the Internal BO "Calendars" on Saturday 26 Dec 2015 I obtain Public Holiday FALSE, Working Day FALSE. Even worst when I query it on Monday 28 Dec 2015:  I obtain Public Holiday TRUE, Working Day FALSE. The result it that "St Stephen's Day" has been moved to the first available working day! What I've to do to have 28 Dec 2015 as working day?
2 REPLIES 2

TomCirone
Level 6
I think it's because Dec 26 is a Saturday which isn't a working day.  If you remove the Dec 26 as a public holiday it should work. Alternatively if you made Saturday a working day, Dec 26 would show up as a public holiday and Dec 28 would not.

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
That is one of the things in BP that needs redesign - it let you add holidays, but it is impossible to add working days. What you can do is set all 7 days as working days, then add every holiday and weekend day as a holiday... it took me about 15 mins to add all of them for the whole 2018 year. Is Working Day then returns result I need. If you need public holidays separately - create two callendars.