cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't display "Highlight Element" in Application Modeller

MichaelFu
Level 4
I have met such an issue:There is no "Highlight Element" button in Application Modeller after I identified an element of SAP application no matter I selected Win32/Accessibility/Region/SAP mode.I have asked my colleague,they never met such issue.So I have chosen a windows application such as the "C:\windows\system32\calc.exe" for testing,there isn't "Highlight Element" button as well. Is it a bug of BP 4.2.37.0. and is there any solution or troubleshooting? Environment: Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)/Microsoft.NET Framework 4/SQL Server 2008 Express/BluePrism4.2.37_x64.msi
2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaShaw
Staff
Staff
Hi This sounds like something you should log an incident for, in order that our Support team can investigate to see if there is a solution. You can raise an incident by emailing the details to support@blueprism.com, which will create a ticket reference for your issue. If you need further information on raising support requests, we have a Tutorial available under the training section of the Portal, and also a Support page with information on support services and what information to provide when raising a request. These forums are primarily for discussions, suggestions and questions, rather than product issues. Sam

MichaelFu
Level 4
Thank you all the same ,Sam.I will mail to support@blueprism.com