cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Centrix data solution - test process

AliNaser
Level 2
Hello,
This is in reference to the: Blue Prirm Foundation Training>Section 6-object studio>Actions video
While trying to run the process "Centrix data solutions - test process" (from the process studio), I receive an error at the action "Log in". Would you be able to assist? 
When I run the processes (Launch, Log in, Close) separately one by one from the object studio it works fine. but when I published the and tried to run the actions from the process studio I keep getting an error at the log in stage. 
Inline image

------------------------------
Ali Naser
1 REPLY 1

CarlCarter
Staff
Staff
Hi Ali,

The information provided is limited and the image is not available, therefore I will answer this post making some assumptions.

The error "Log In" is a thrown by an Exception Stage you have added into your Action flow, therefore, review the stage before this Exception Stage to try to understand what this is happening.

I expect this Exception Stage is connected to the Wait Timeout Stage, so take a look at the Timeout period set in the Wait Stage. The Timeout period maybe sufficient enough to handle slowly stepping through the Actions in Object Studio, however if you are executing the Action from within Process Studio using the Step Over debug mode or running the process at a higher speed, then the Timeout period maybe too short.

Remember, it is better to have a longer Timeout period assigned than a period which is too short. The Blue Prism Wait Stage will only wait until one of the Conditions have been met, or the Timeout expires.

Finally, as the Wait Stage is a key component of any process automation, it is very important you understand this feature, therefore I would recommend reviewing the Wait Stage video again.

As I mentioned, I have made some assumptions here so if this is not the problem you are facing, please provide more information.

Best regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London