cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Darshan Hiranandani: can locate Core utilities that were part of the SS&C Blue Prism Install Package

Hi Team,

I’m currently working with SS&C Blue Prism and trying to locate the Core Utilities / VBOs that are supposed to be included in the install folder of the SS&C Blue Prism Enterprise, Trial, or Learning Edition. However, I’m having trouble finding them.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

• Core Utilities / VBOs that were part of the SS&C Blue Prism Install Package
  • Location within the install folder where these utilities should be

Questions:

Has the location of the Core Utilities changed in recent versions of SS&C Blue Prism? If so, where can I find them now?Are the Core Utilities still included in the install package, or have they been moved or replaced?Is there a specific folder or directory where I should look for these utilities in the latest versions of SS&C Blue Prism?

1. If the utilities are no longer included in the install package, where can I download or access them?
  2. Can anyone provide guidance on where to find the Core Utilities or point me to any updated documentation or resources?

I would appreciate any insights or suggestions you can provide to help me locate these utilities.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Darshan Hiranandani

1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff

The utility VBOs are no longer part of the installer and are now available on the Digital Exchange.
https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism-enterprise-core-vbos