cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dowload trial version Error

FedericoScheu
Level 2
Hi, I'm trying to obtain a training edition of Digital Worker software. I requested a license in this link https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/blue-prism-learning-edition and I'd receive an email with the license but the link to download the software is not working. It takes me to a page where I receive a message "access denied". Please help me to download a trial version.
Regards,
Federico.-
11223.png

------------------------------
Federico Scheu
4 REPLIES 4

chris.strong
Staff
Staff

Hello Federico,

Our support team will be happy to check your Portal permissions for you.

If you could send them a copy of the license email you received along with the comment you posted, they will be able to track down the problem from you.

Our Blue Prism support email address is: support@blueprism.com.

Chris Strong
Product Owner
Blue Prism

Thank you Chris for your quick reply.
I'd already send the email to support team as you said.

Regards,
Federico.-

Federico Scheu

Hi Chris,
I received an automatic email from support asking me to complete some comments in the ticket:

"Dear Federico Scheu,

This automatically generated email is just a gentle reminder that we are waiting for you to respond in connection with https://support.blueprism.com/support/tickets/75329.
The last comment on the ticket was:

If we do not hear from you in the next 7 days, we will send a further reminder.

Kind regards,
Blue Prism Global Customer Support

The problem is that if I enter to the link of the ticket I'm redirected to my user profile page. I don't know how can I receive support on this issue.
11219.png

Federico Scheu

Hello Federico,

Thank you for letting me know you still don't have access and that the automated email is a little confusing.

We're not directly opening the support teams to support Blue Prism Trial and Learning Edition, however, for access to the product we need to check the back end systems.  So, I'll go and see the support to double check your permission issue is being or has already been resolved. 

Chris Strong
Product Owner
Blue Prism