cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Resource Manager

AkshatTangri1
Level 2
Hi,

I went through the Dynamic Resource Manager webcast. As I was trying to implement the same in my system , I was not able to get appropriate resources to do the same.

Can anybody of you please guide me to get the resources to get this implemented . Also, if the release file can be shared , that would be great.

Thanks & Regards,
Akshat Tangri

------------------------------
Akshat Tangri
Module Lead
Mercer India Pvt Ltd
Asia/Kolkata
30 REPLIES 30

Hi Ashkat,

The asset will eventually be published on the DX. @Jarod Yang is still in the process of writing up the user guide and touch-up the solution a bit before the release, so this may take a while.

If you are interested, you can find attached the release file of the DRM solution for your reference.

The DRM-Interact demo Jarod did towards the end requires the On-Prem Interact add-on which is not yet officially launched. Please contact your BP Account/PS team for the details of the On-Prem Interact Add-On. We will share the DRM+Interact release on the relevant thread in the Events Community once the Interact Add-On is released 😊

Lorena Seco de Herrera Ortega
Community Associate
Blue Prism

@LorenaSeco_de_1

Also interested on Dynamic Resource Manager. Will you be able to ​share the podcast for me to check?

Nvm, found it!

Jin Knight Sarmiento
IT Lead
IT Organization
Asia/Manila

Hi JIn,

Glad you found it!

In case anyone else is looking for it, the recording can be found here: https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=cfeaa2b6-6583-4795-953f-4e95c2b1d288&CommunityKey=92eaf325-d304-4cd2-9e6a-98f85943d8ec&tab=digestviewer#b...

All upcoming webcasts will continue to be published in the Events Chat Community 🙂

Thanks!

Community Associate
Blue Prism

Hi Lorena,

Got it! By the way, can we get a rough estimate when this be available in DX? Solution is pretty awesome and this is what we are looking for (instead of creating one)!

Jin Knight Sarmiento
IT Lead
IT Organization
Asia/Manila

Hi Jin,

Although the plan is to have the asset available in the DX, this will take some development time. In the meantime, the Interact Solution will be shared on the community for the early adopters to try out while we keep working on the DX build, user guide, etc.

The early adopter interact build should be on the community within the next three weeks.

We'll keep you posted regarding the DX version, but as mentioned it will take longer since it implies more testing and writing up of guides.

Thanks!

Community Associate
Blue Prism

JarodYang
Staff
Staff
@AkshatTangri1, @Jin_KnightSarmi, @Lorena Seco de Herrera Ortega, please check out the latest release here containing the user guide on how it can be deployed into your environment. Please read through the user guide first before importing anything into your environment. Also, this solution works with or without Interact deployed. If you don't have the Interact Add-on in your environment, you can still use the DRM-Process Launcher - Scheduler/Manual to launch processes. 

Since this is the early release, any comment, feedback would be highly appreciated 🙂

https://community.blueprism.com/viewdocument/re-webcast-recap-bcp-webcast-dy-1?CommunityKey=92eaf325-d304-4cd2-9e6a-98f85943d8ec&tab=librarydocuments&LibraryFolderKey=&DefaultView=folder​​​​

Jarod Yang

Senior Consultant | BluePrism

Hi Jarod,
I Just imported this release 1.8.3 version and using Without Interact process. I have couple issues need your help here.
1. Bot Process (DRM-Process Controller without startup parameters) executing as expected but with parameters not executing. Even if I mention the parameters in input file (DRM-Process Start Up Param.csv).
2. Once a Bot process complete the DRM process controller not stopping rather it keep looking for next QUEUE ITEMS (from DRM-Process Controller Queue)

Could you please guide me here.

Thanks

Subhani

Mahaboobsubani Shaik

Hello Subhani,

1. Once you have updated the CSV file, you need to run the DRM-Configuration Updater process to load the updated configurations to the DRM-Configuration work queue. Ensure you provide the Configuration File Folder path (e.g. C:\BluePrism) and have all the updated files in the folder.26198.png
  2. The DRM-Controller process is designed to run 24/7 by default since it acts as an automated controller. You can customize the solution to run on-demand if necessary. 

Jarod Yang

Senior Consultant | BluePrism

Thanks a lot Jarod, that was helpful now I am able to execute those testcases..

Mahaboobsubani Shaik