cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Requests

Jason_Acton
Level 3
Is there a method for the submission of general enhancements/improvements that we might wish to see made to the Blue Prism product? We have been using the solution for a couple of months now, and have observed a few things that we would like to see changed regarding how the product functions. Should we submit requests to support@blueprism.com, or post here in the forums? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks for your time and consideration! Jason Acton Ascension Health Ministry Service Center
5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaShaw
Staff
Staff
Hi Jason Either will work :) The one slight advantage of posting things here, is it will allow others to see your ideas, and either add additional comments/ideas on a similar subject, encourage discussion and/or save someone else raising the same enhancement. Sam

Jason_Acton
Level 3
Excellent! Thanks for the quick info and feedback, Sam. I'll make some separate posts about the enhancements we're interested in, and just take it from there. Thanks again! 🙂

Jordan_Moore
Level 2
Hi all I have noticed a bug within the blue prism control room where if you delete an exception item key with a completed item key within the same queue name it will delete both. Regards, Jordan

Anonymous
Not applicable
test post - for deletion Bold Italics   numbered list

​I would like to submit an enhancement request to add IBM DB2 functionality to Blue Prism. 

Thanks,

Paul Wiatroski
Westfield Insurance

------------------------------
Paul Wiatroski
Application Developer
Westfield Insurance
America/New_York
------------------------------