cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on accessing Document Automation via API

vjuluru
Level 2

Can anyone please help me in finding if there are APIs available to access Document Automation features like " submitting a batch of PDF files" , "checking status of batch execution" , "Exporting of extracted data as CSV" etc.

2 REPLIES 2

findern
Staff
Staff

Hello - DA API documentation can be found here: https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis/Vidado/Full_Page_Digitization_Connect/1.2.0. ;

Best,

Nathan Finder

smitbret
Level 2

Blue Prism often partners with third-party vendors who specialize in document automation and related services. These vendors may offer B2B API meaning or integration capabilities that can be utilized alongside Blue Prism's platform to achieve the desired functionalities. You can explore the Blue Prism DX marketplace or reach out to Blue Prism's support or sales team for information on available integrations and APIs for document automation.

Additionally, Blue Prism's ecosystem is dynamic, and new features, integrations, and APIs may have been introduced since my last update. I recommend visiting the Blue Prism website, exploring the Digital Exchange platform, or contacting Blue Prism directly for the most up-to-date information on available APIs and integrations for document automation.