cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit or Miss Working with MSG File Modeler Elements

ChiragSurati
Level 4
Good morning, all! I'm having an issue with the RR when opening an MSG file via Outlook using Start Process with a /f argument. The process works fine opening the file. After which the process will work and other times it will not when it is interacting with different elements on the MSG file. What am I missing to get the process working 100% of the time? Is it a modeler issue? Is it a timing issue? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris 
2 REPLIES 2

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Chris - difficult to say but I'd look at the timing, could be that the opening/readiness time is variable depending on the file.

ChiragSurati
Level 4
John, I don't think that is the case. I think I've been able to root cause it back to the Runtime. When logged in to Runtime via Remote Desktop Connection I can witness the bot navigation actions work as desired. However, when I""m not RDC to the VM it's a hit and miss. Is it possible that the Runtime had not been correctly setup? Runtime possibly logging it's out after inactivity? Thank you,  Chris