RPA Developer
Zettamine
Asia/Kolkata
------------------------------
5 REPLIES 5

JoakimEklund
Level 6
Hi,

I can't remember if it's been added into a VBO yet but you can create your own object and in a code stage use the ZipFile methods (CreateFromDirectory for example) to accomplish this task

/Joakim

Joakim Eklund
Senior RPA Developer
Swedbank AB
Europe/Stockholm

Blue Prism has added a VBO called Utility - Windows Compressed File which you can use to archive and extract zip files.

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

This VBO Utility - Windows Compressed File was added in version 6.5 of the product. In order to get hold of it you will need to download and install the latest version of Blue Prism and locate the VBO directory, for example using the default install location you will find it as follows: "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\VBO". There is currently no other way for you to get your hands on the VBO that I am aware of. I will check internally to see if there is going to be another way in future e.g. The DX 

James Marsh
Technical Consultant
Blue Prism
Europe/London

vinodchinthakin
Level 9
Hi Prashanth

You can use following VBO https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/113833/solution/atcs---compression-and-extraction
which helps to compress a file or folder in different extensions like zip, rar, tar...
It has a dependency of 7 zip application. It worked for me. Let me know if it works for you.

vinod chinthakindi

Thanks for the Update Gopal .I was searching for the Code.

Radhika T