cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal - Work Queues does not work

Bartoszpopinski
Level 3
Hi, I try to get next item from Queue but it seems something goes wrong. The same action was working few days ago even today but now it seem the it does not output item ID. any suggestions??
6 REPLIES 6

Bartoszpopinski
Level 3
Got the solution, my question is why it was working before i completed section 9.2?

Bartoszpopinski
Level 3
Got the solution, my question is why it was working before i completed section 9.2?

RonaJ
Level 2
How did you resolve this? I'm having the same issue.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If Get Next Item does not produce an Item ID it means there are no more available items in the queue

Anonymous
Not applicable
That is not entirely true. I have been experiencing the same error. I've got 8 pending items in the work queue and a lot many more like completed items, so I know that the stage as Get Next Item works and it has worked in the past, but now, it doesn't correctly with these new elements. I've tried repeated times to delete and load again the items but it doesn't work. I've also tried to see if BP recognizes these elements and some of them don't, so I think that's the problem, but I don't know how to solve it. Which could it be the problem of recognition of these elements in the queue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys, my bad! I've already known what happened. Somewhere in the process there is a Defer Stage. It places the pending item into a new hour and it leaves the element like a pending one. I thought it was going to leave the item as locked, but the I saw that there is another Action for that. So, for me it's solved. Thank you!