cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while Sharepoint API Coonectivity

PrashantKumar
Level 2
I have to use Sharepoint API to perform Various operation on Sharepoint. I have already Imported release of API but Facing issue while Authentication/App Registration. If Anyone has done this Scenario. Please suggest how it can be done.

Thanks in Advance for help

------------------------------
Prashant Kumar
3 REPLIES 3

ewilson
Staff
Staff
@PrashantKumar,

You're going to have to provide more information. I assume by "Sharepoint API" you're referring to the Microsoft Graph API - SharePoint connector from the Digital Exchange? What is the issue you're facing? Which authentication action are you trying​ to use (Delegated or Application)? Are you getting a specific error message? If so, what is it?

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange

Hi Eric,

I am also facing issue with authentication of Microsoft Graph API - SharePoint.

1. We are using application authentication with required Api permissions,
PFA:25183.png

2. The same credentials are working fine for sending mail (Microsoft graph Outlook-sendMail) but facing error when I use Microsoft Graph API - SharePoint upload and Microsoft Graph API- SharePoint download connectors

Error: {"error":{"code":"InvalidAuthenticationToken","message":"CompactToken parsing failed with error code: 80049217","innerError":{"date":"2022-10-28T07:28:41","request-id":"bc86###############(hidden)","client-request-id":"bc86####################(hidden)"}}}

Could you please help me on this and let me know what caused this error?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Lavanya

Lavanya Adulapuram

Hi Eric, what exact access need to get for SharePoint API integration with BluePrsim? I've sites.selected for my tenant I'd. Could you please let me know?