cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotus note "CC" option not avaliable for sending email

H All, We are using Lotus notes VBO, but in options no "CC" option for sending mail. Could you please help me   Regards, Ram Prasad Gajula
8 REPLIES 8

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I created the Lotus Email VBO a number of years ago.  I figured it out by finding on the internet IBMs API documentation for Lotus Email and following their instructions.  If you need to add additional functionality to the VBO you would need to do the similar (unfortunately we at Blue Prism do not use or have access to IBM Lotus - so the VBO is provided 'as is').

Sakina_Mohamed_
Level 2
Hi, how do i import lotus notes vbo into my blue prism software. I tried checking on the import route under vbo but i donot see a vbo for lotus notes

Sambashiva_RaoT
Level 4
hi ram.gajula/@Denis, can you please share the VBO file for the lotus notes or point to the source where we can download it

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Denis! Can you share the Lotus Notes VBO? Is it a public object? Is there a download link for this?  Thanks in advance! Ariel

SanjayKumar2
Level 3
Hi Team,    Can you please share the Lotus notes VBO  my email id : Sanjay.kanchalam@in.ey.com

LautaroGesuelli
Level 2
Hi, You should add the following code to the lotus vbo (SendLotusEmail): MailDoc.ReplaceItemValue(""CopyTo"",Recipient) Regards,

Did you find the Lotus Notes VBO or a way on how to work?

------------------------------
Jay Prajapati

Can you please provide me the Lotus Notes VBO.

Jay Prajapati