cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Outlook VBOMS Outlook VBO

SankarSarma
Level 3
I am using Outlook VBO for sending emails, I do not get any error while sending email and it is successful. But When i look at outlook application all the emails are pending in the Outbox and start dispatching after I open the application. If I don't open the Outlook Application it doesn't reach the user.

------------------------------
Sankar Sarma
RPA Consultant
Lion Co
3 REPLIES 3

IanBlackburn1
Level 3

We encountered this issue too.  We were unable to solve it and believe its in part due to our config of mail in O365 where we run a hybrid mail server config.  Our work around was to interact with Outlook client i.e. open outlook sign in and send/receive.  If you keep the client open then mails send.

Regards

Ian Blackburn

Head of Intelligent Automation

M: ian.blackburn@opusenergy.com | T: 07912 230332

------Original Message------

I am using Outlook VBO for sending emails, I do not get any error while sending email and it is successful. But When i look at outlook application all the emails are pending in the Outbox and start dispatching after I open the application. If I don't open the Outlook Application it doesn't reach the user.

Sankar Sarma
RPA Consultant
Lion Co

HazemFarajallah
Level 4

I am not sure why? we use it and its work perfectly.  if you don't have any special rules or settings you can try to kill the outlook process and relaunch after, 

let me know if this helps you.

Hazem Farajallah
RPA-developer
e-on
Europe/Stockholm

I could solve the issue only by opening the Outlook application after sending the email. If the application is closed it never sends the email.

Sankar Sarma
RPA Consultant
Lion Co