cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Edge Chromium - Browser mode

SebastianoDal_P
Level 3

Hi all,
I cannot use the spying browser mode in Microsoft Edge as it does not identify any item (the blue prism extension is correctly installed).

I tried to use Chrome and at the beginning it was not working too, but then, after looking here in the forum, I found out some step to make it working:
1) in the blue prism setting I enabled the 'Use fixed browser extension port only' (because the launcher was not even opening the web page I gave him)
2) in the launcher I added "--force-renderer-accessibility" before the web page that needed to be openend
and now blue prism is able to identify objects with the Browser mode in Chrome.

I suppose that Edge is not working because it does not recognise the "--force-renderer-accessibility" parameter. 
Do you know what is the correct parameter I should use to make it work also in Edge? Or there is any other applicable solutions? Because the webpage I need to access with Blue Prism is working only on Edge and not on Chrome.

Many thanks!

------------------------------
Sebastiano
Italy/Milan
10 REPLIES 10

JoaoMolina
Level 4
hey i had the same problem and i had to change keys on regedit manually to make it work...

https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-9/en-us/Guides/chrome-firefox/browser-extension-chrome.htm

You can find them on the link above. i am using 6.9 and the latest extension which is the 2.2.0

Joao Molina
Intelligent Automation CoE leader
Millennium BCP
Europe/London