cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need VBO for Microsoft Powerpoint

ShashiPrakash
Level 2

Hi, 

I need to open a Powerpoint slide deck and then add some more slides into it which are stored in a separate folder. However, I can find a VBO for MS Powerpoint, so not able to open the slide deck and paste slides into it.

------------------------------
Shashi Prakash
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Shashi,

Although Blue Prism Enterprise does not ship with an out-of-the-box VBO for PowerPoint, our technology partner 'Vuram Technology and Solutions Pvt. Ltd' has created a Vuram MS PowerPoint VBO which allows users to publish and automate the creation of basic PowerPoint content. This component supports multiple layouts and is built using .NET code stage.

Steve Boggs
Senior Product Support Engineer
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SteveBoggs
Staff
Staff

Hi Shashi,

Although Blue Prism Enterprise does not ship with an out-of-the-box VBO for PowerPoint, our technology partner 'Vuram Technology and Solutions Pvt. Ltd' has created a Vuram MS PowerPoint VBO which allows users to publish and automate the creation of basic PowerPoint content. This component supports multiple layouts and is built using .NET code stage.

Steve Boggs
Blue Prism
Austin, TX

Thank you so much  Steve ! 

Can you also provide the steps to integrate the Vuram MS Powerpoint VBO with my instance of VBO ?

Regards

Shashi

Shashi Prakash

Hi Shashi,

We (Blue Prism) wouldn't have much information on how to integrate Vuram's PowerPoint VBO into an existing VBO like you describe, as support for this asset is provided directly by Vuram Technologies. The contact email to get support for this Vuram asset is listed on the DX page as dxsupport@vuram.com -- I would suggest you get in contact with their team with this question to hopefully get some assistance with this.

Alternately if you have specific questions on this type of integration, you could create a new thread in the DX Community where others who have used this asset in the past could potentially address your concerns.

Steve Boggs
Blue Prism
Austin, TX