cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROCESS STUCK WHEN SAVE AS IN SAP

RodrigoNovas
Level 2
The process stuck when save as a workbook in SAP. Doesnt continue with the process but when i save the workbook manually the process continue. I dont undersant wich is the isue. I was spying the save as windows with WIN and also with UI( sap spying doesnt work).

26996.png

------------------------------
Rodrigo Novas
7 REPLIES 7

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Not sure, but maybe try creating a separate 'SAP Win32' object that attaches to and manages the Save As window.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Sai_SrinivasGS
Level 3
Hi Rodrigo,
We are also facing same issue, Did you resolved it? If yes please let us know the solution.Thanks.

Sai Srinivas GS

Hi, I had to spy with "win32" the popup asking me to download sap. I was spying on it with "Sap Object" but the Press action makes sap think, so when spying on it with "win32" I directly use "click center" and works.

Rodrigo Novas

DennisWestphal
Level 2
Hi,
try to use the object global send keys an send "{ENTER}" after the file name is entered.
 ​

Dennis Westphal
Business Analyst
HDI Service AG
Europe/Berlin

Mahesh_ReddyLak
Level 3
​Hello,

According to my guess, before this Save as screen a popup screen will come to select the export format from the drop down.

1. After selecting the respective format use global send key enter.
2. Spy the File name using Accessibility spy mode & try to write the text using Global send keys.

for the above steps it will work, I have worked on multiple SAP cases with this scenario.

Mahesh Reddy Lakkireddy

its not moving to next step until we click on save or cancel button

Mohammad Naveed

i am also facing same issue.

in Navigate stage , i added steps to select the excel option and 2nd step added click on Okay button, and once this action stage clicked on Okay button yellow highlighted step will be there at this stage only until we manually click on Save button or Cancel button.

I identified Save As window, FileName Textbox and Save Button with WinMode , these steps will get hit only if above step is cross however above step is not getting pass until we manually click on close or save button on SAVE AS Dailog.

i am unable to understand here what to do.

anybody have answer to this ? please

Mohammad Naveed