cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Region mode

zainebdhifli1
Level 3

I have a serious problem with the performance of Region mode in Application Modeller. In fact,  when building a  solution some screen elements might be difficult to identify using Region mode.

What is the technique can I  implement to improve performance of Region mode ?

Please be advised that my work is dependant on the right identification of screen elements.

Appreciate your quick action on this.

------------------------------
zaineb dhifli
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Have you done the Surface Automation training courses and are you following the best practice they recommend?

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Yes i did the Surface Automation training course, but it's difficult to identify elements using Region mode.
15158.png

zaineb dhifli

Check you have the same screen resolution, font smoothing, zoom setting etc on all machines. The settings of the 'design time' machine have to match those of the 'run time' machine - if the images modelled at design time don't match the screen at run time, then SA won't work.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

When using Region mode, be sure that your Scale is set to 100%, if you have other than this, will affect just like in your image, all the elements are misplaced after spy then.

15160.png

I hope this works for you.

Luis Lopez
Customer Support Engineer English and Spanish
Blue Prism Ltd

Hello,
I check the scale , it is set to 100 and I have the same font smoothing ,also, but I still have problem when I try to identify elements with Region mode
Regards
Zaineb Dhifli

zaineb dhifli