cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove calendars from the control room automatically

Jrwork
Level 5

Hey guys! In our routine, after a few terminateds, we remove the agendas from blueprism manually, however, I thought about creating some rule such as, after 2 or 3 terminateds, the agenda is suspended automatically, however, I would like to hear from you if do something like that, or if there is a human collaborator who does this monitoring.

If anyone has a solution, I'd like to hear a little,

thank you very much!!

2 REPLIES 2

david.l.morris
Level 14

This may just a translation issue, but I'm not clear on what you're referring to when you say "agenda". For you, does agenda mean schedule? I think that's what you're referring to.

If you are referring to Schedules, it sounds like you're asking about whether there is a way to automatically pause/suspend a Schedule after something like 2 or 3 terminations. Let me know if that sounds like what you're asking about.

If I have understood your question(s), I believe the answer is that you ideally need an orchestration platform. If you use Blue Prism Cloud, then I believe you have or can get access to Blue Prism Director, which should have functionality that you're looking for. There's also Orchestrator in IADA, but I am not familiar with this at all. I assume you'd use this if you had access to it. If you do not use Blue Prism Cloud, then you could use a third-party platform such as C TWO (RPA Supervisor) or some other platform that can orchestrate the automations in your Blue Prism environment. This would get you the functionality you're looking for as well.

I glanced over the AutomateC commands and the Blue Prism API endpoints, and it looks like you could essentially achieve this with the Blue Prism API, though it may be kind of awkward to do so. Maybe a PowerShell script that runs all the time or even a Blue Prism process that runs all the time. I'll leave it at this for now until you respond, as I'm not sure I've understood the question.

Dave Morris, 3Ci at Southern Company

Jrwork
Level 5

hey @david.l.morris , the translation certainly created this confusion in my words, sorry.

I was referring to Schedules, it turns out that we have robots that run very frequently and the human operator taking too long will cause a high rate of termination, so I was thinking of a way to have this withdrawal with greater precision. I don't use blue prism cloud.

I am very grateful for continuing with your guidance