cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Spy mode only available on login screen

ChristopherNord
Level 3
Hi all, I have an issue when trying to use SAP Spy mode: it is only available when spying in the login screen*. I have followed the guides to enable scripting, both on client and server side, but the problem still persists. I have tried to reset all the settings to their initial values and then following the guide again without any success. The setup: - Blue Prism v5 - Win 7 - SAP 730 (standard language without having logged in is not English, but I can't see why this would have any impact) Any ideas how to solve this issue? All help I can get is highly appreciated! * The screen where username, password and language is set /Christopher
12 REPLIES 12

HavarKvernland
Level 2
You need the role KHAL_ACCESS_TO_SCRIPTING in SAP in order to get the SAP Spy Mode to work in Blue Prism.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been experiencing the same issue with SAP with no success. I have advised are SAP technical lead about the KHAL access but he has no idea what it is. any chance you can shed some light on it please? Thanks,.

DungLe
Level 3
I faced to the same issue. We have 4 accounts with identical setting but only 3 accounts can work with SAP spy mode.