cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort in Excel VBO

asako_morimoto
Level 2
In Excel,I want to use data sort function(Refer to Attach Image). How can I do above in Excel VBO? Or is it impossible, then should I do in Application Modellar by Global send key?
3 REPLIES 3

PrateekMehan
Level 6
Hey mocha, Copy the data to the collection and sort via Utility collection sort action.

asako_morimoto
Level 2
Hi Prateelk.Thank you so much. I tried Utility collection sort, but can't sort. New collection for sorted data remains empty,and message ""can't find Row1"" is shown. Why I can't sort? And is there guide about each action of Utility collection? After sorting,I want to delete some lines (Keep top 3 line and delete the rest).But I don't know the way of delete, so I need help or guide. Best regarads.

GauravMittal1
Level 2
Hi Mocha, I was perfectly able to sort the collection using Utility - collection manipulation. Just pass the column name in the sort field and there you go. And I you want to keep the top three lines jus put a decision box to check the condition for which you want to delete and you can delete the current row by using Internal Collections object Remove Row checking the condition prior to your deletion. Thanks.