cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spying on MS edge

SimonGuo
Level 2

Hello

When I try to spy elements on MS Edge browser with HTML mode(browser mode), found that if I don't use blue prism to launch MS edge browser, then I can't spy any element.

The spy element only work when the broser is launched by blue prism. I try to attach to browser which is already exsits, the attach return true but can't spy any elements as well.

Could anyone please have a look with this case?

1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Please check that your version of Edge is the correct one to work with your version or Blue Prism; please take a look at this link for the details regarding "Browser extension compatibility."

If everything is, can you please tell me what your version of Blue Prism is? Maybe it is a known issue that is already resolved in another version or a workaround.

View answer in original post

2 REPLIES 2

expertcr
Staff
Staff
Please check that your version of Edge is the correct one to work with your version or Blue Prism; please take a look at this link for the details regarding "Browser extension compatibility."

If everything is, can you please tell me what your version of Blue Prism is? Maybe it is a known issue that is already resolved in another version or a workaround.

SarangUlabhaje
Level 2
Hi Simon Guo, I am facing he same issue. Didi you get any workaround ?