cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering Alteryx Workflows - Oauth1

AntonyAskew
Level 2
Hi,

We are looking at using Blue Prism to trigger Alteryx Workflows in the Alteryx Gallery (back end server). 

There is a REST API available with which to interact, and I can use this API with no issues via a REST client such as Postman.  However the authentication method used by the API is OAuth1.  When I look at the Credentials part of Blue Prism, only OAuth2 is available.

Has anyone worked on Blue Prism authentication with OAuth1 ?  I guess that it will be necessary to call some other code to generate the OAuth1 pieces and plug these in to the Blue Prism process, but if anyone can shed any light that would be great, thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

AnjaniS
Level 2
Hi @Antony Askew

Did you find any solution for calling alteryx flow via BP.

Thanks,
Anjani S​​

------------------------------
Anjani S
RPA developer
genpact
UTC

EVIPUTI
MVP
Hi @Antony Askew  Have you seen our Alteryx VBo on digital exchange ? ​https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/116605/solution/blue-prism--alteryx-intelligent-analytic-automation

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

EVIPUTI
MVP
For Oath1 , can you check the alternative here.

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification Developer
Amazon
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------