cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UIA and AA mode does not work

ZahibSidiq
Level 4
Hello,    I am trying to spy some element in an ERP application (Unite4 Property Management) by using either UIA or AA mode, but it does not work. The application is 64-bit and the wierd thing is that, it did work before but after reinstalling the Windows, it just stopped working.  help will be much appreciated.    Best wishes  Zahib  Sidiq
6 REPLIES 6

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Try changing the Application Manager Mode setting

Naga_MounikaGel
Level 3
Hi John, We are also facing the same issue with v6.2.1 when windows is reinstalled. We are facing this issue in the Production. And all Application modeller settings look ok but can you elaborate more on what needs to be changed in Application modeller to get the issue resolved. Thank you. Best regards, Naga

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Naga - I don't know if it will resolve the issue, it was just a guess when Zahib mentioned 64bit. In App Modeller there is a drop down box that affects the way it functions - see Application Manager Mode in the product Help for a description of the options. But as I said, it's a guess, not a fix. If you're still stuck then I suggest a Support ticket.

ZahibSidiq
Level 4
Thank you John and I did tried different modes but I did not work. Support ticket? what is that?

I found a solution by re-registering  oleacc.dll and uiautomationcore.dll.

Open CMD in start and type regsvr32 with the path of the dll's.

------------------------------
kaway cheung
medewerker communicatie en begeleiding
aegon
den haag
------------------------------