cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Identify spied elements in chrome

shabarinath_kot
Level 2
Good Morning Team,

Does any one have experience working on One Network website (https://logistics.onenetwork.com).

In this website I am able to spy and highlight radio buttons, Check boxes and couple other tabs but not able to navigate through using navigate stage. When I navigate through them BP is not throwing any error messages but at the same time it is not performing the action of selecting radio button / check box / tabs.

We were using BP 6.3 on Chrome 68 and now upgraded to BP V6.6 and chrome 76 but still there is no success.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance,

Nath
4 REPLIES 4

InJoeKhor
Staff
Staff
Hi Nath,

A quick workaround is :

Open Task Manager and kill all instances of Chrome process, closed all the instance of Google Chrome. Then launch new Chrome window from Blue Prism.
You should be able to spy every element within the page now.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,
In Joe

------------------------------
In Joe Khor
Sr. Product Consultant
Blue Prism
In Joe Khor Sr. Product Consultant Blue Prism

Thanks for the idea Joe, I already tried this way but no luck in this path. Finally ended up using surface automation which not stable. Do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks,
Nath.

UTC

Hi Nath,

Did you get Chrome extension installed?

What version of Blue Prism and Chrome version you are using?  Is your version of Chrome supported by the version of BP that you're running? 
You can view compatibility matrix here:
https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-7/en-us/Guides/chrome-firefox/chrome-firefox.htm

You may also find this data sheet helpful,
https://portal.blueprism.com/documents/v65-data-sheet-native-chrome-and-firefox-integration

You may want to consider using an intelligent wait at the beginning of each of the actions, then waits for the entire page to finish loading.
This only works with an HTML element and if the page is a web app. That can ensure the page to fully load and you can then find the element to spy.

If you are exhausted after trying all of the above, it is advised to raise a ticket with support@blueprism.com 
once the ticket is logged, our Support team member will be in touch within the SLA, if your organization has a customer account with Blue Prism.

Thanks,
In Joe

In Joe Khor
Sr. Product Consultant
Blue Prism
In Joe Khor Sr. Product Consultant Blue Prism

Hi Joe,

Yes I installed Chrome extension. We are using BP V 6.3.2 and chrome extension V 1.0.6 and chrome version V 70.0.3. Yes I checked the compatibility matrix and it is a supported version only. I tried every method that you mentioned here Killing chrome, inserting intelligent wait stages and all.

I opened a ticket with blue prism and let's see what they will suggest. Thank you.

Regards,
Nath.

UTC