cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Read .Net Grid from normal Desktop Application

JIGARPARIKH
Level 4
Hi, Unable to Read entire .NET Grid data into collection from normal Desktop Application. I am getting entire table with Win32 mode but It does not give me Data in Collection in row\column format. It gives me values like below. Only Headers. I can read values from individual Cells though but I don't want to configure each cell and traverse through entire grid. It will be very time consuming and not the correct solution. Please provide solution if any one have. Please also share if anyone has any document on Desktop Application Guide. I have Web Application guide but not Desktop. First Name Row 0Last Name Row 0Mobile Number Row0 First Name Row 1Last Name Row 1Mobile Number Row1 First Name Row 2Last Name Row 2Mobile Number Row2 First Name Row 3Last Name Row 3Mobile Number Row3 My Data is like this. First Name Last Name Mobile Number ABC KK 549844655 XYZ LL 885168161 LMN HH 186168416 PQR GG 898741511
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Hello, could you spy just one of the elements within the table (maybe the first cell in the first row) - and then use the Get Table action in a read stage in that. Also try the same in Active Accessibility mode. Is anything returned?

hemant_chawla
Level 3
Hi Denis, We tried doing that but could not get the ""Get Table"" option via the Read box. We are able to get the data of the whole row in ""Parent Value"" attribute, but we don't know how we can access and manipulate that.