cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change the modes and spy the elements

Prashanth_LaraB
Level 2

Hi Team,

I have launched the Browser based application after that i was not able to spy the elements and not able to change the spy modes however i added Blue prism Extensions to the chrome browser and edge as well, Could anyone please help me on that.

Note: Please find the below error screenshot.

13452.png

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanth

------------------------------
Prashanth Lara Bhooma
3 REPLIES 3

faheemsd
Level 6

Dear Prashant,

Could you please restart your machine and try aagain?

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Lead
Arab Financial Services
Manama

Hi Syed, 

Thank you for quick reply, I have restarted my machine couple of times but still facing the same issue. Is there any other way to get it resolved?

Thanks & Regards,

Prashanth

Prashanth Lara Bhooma

Dear Prashant,

Could you please tell us more about how you configured the application Moeller to know about the details of this error?

Here are some common causes and troubleshooting steps:

1. Application State: Ensure that the application you're trying to spy is in a stable state and visible on the screen. Sometimes, errors occur if the application is not fully loaded or if it's in an unexpected state.

2. Application Permissions: Check if the Blue Prism runtime resource has sufficient permissions to access the application you're trying to spy. Some applications may require elevated privileges or specific permissions to be spied. 

3. Element Properties: Review the properties of the element you're trying to spy. Ensure that it's a valid and visible UI element that Blue Prism can recognize. Sometimes, elements may not be recognized due to their properties or visibility settings.

4. Application Updates: If the application you're spying on has been updated or changed recently, it may affect Blue Prism's ability to spy accurately. Check if there are any updates or changes that may have impacted the spying operation.

5. Blue Prism Version: Ensure that you're using a compatible version of Blue Prism with the application you're trying to spy. Some older versions of Blue Prism may not support newer applications or technologies.

6. Error Messages: Pay attention to any error messages or details provided by Blue Prism during the spying operation. These messages can provide valuable information about the cause of the error and potential solutions.

7. Environment Configuration: Verify that your Blue Prism environment is properly configured and set up. Check if all necessary applications, drivers, and dependencies are installed and functioning correctly.

SYED FAHEEM
RPA Lead
Arab Financial Services
Manama