cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to run the scheduler

SrideviBalasubr
Level 3
Hi, We have scheduled the task in timetable and it is getting reflected, however it is not getting run the scheduled time, can some one please suggest on the same. Thank you, Sridevi
5 REPLIES 5

Ravindersaini
Level 7
Hi Sridevi, Kindly check the machine where you are running your process is connected in Control room and no process is already running on that machine.

Ravindersaini
Level 7
Hi Sridevi, I couldn't find the screenshot. How many robots/machines are you putting under one scheduler? Try creating one Scheduler per robot/machine and check for the parameters like ""expiry when/start time"". Regards, Ravinder

SrideviBalasubr
Level 3
Hi Ravinder, Thanks for your response. I could able to connect the process to control room, it is also coming in activity, however it fails, when i checked in log, I found the error to be ""Time out waiting for all sessions to start"". Also I have attached the error message screenshot. What would be the defect, what is that i need to correct. Please assist.

Hi Ravinder, I am just using one machine for one schedule. However I am still facing the same issue.

Ravindersaini
Level 7
Hi Sridevi, Try referring to the below article; https://blueprism.knowledgeowl.com/help/what-are-the-requirements-for-r Reagrds, Ravinder