cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Shared Mailboxes and the Email - POP3/SMTP VBO

AndersDuus
Level 2
Hi, We are currently working on an object where we are trying to retrive the emails sent to a specific inbox. The inbox is located in a shared mailbox and we would like to retrive these mails. We are however having problems with the "Connect POP3" tab as this stalls once it tries to connect. Has anybody any experience with a setup like this? If so how could this be achived? Thanks. Anders.
2 REPLIES 2

ramakant_dixit
Level 2
Hi , I am learning blue prism and I have completed the foundation course. but now I am facing the problem in the tool it is hanging automatically and showing the message that “Automate.exe is not responding”. Can anyone help on this what could be the reason. Earlier it was working fine. Thanks

DebasishMondal
Level 3
I am facing similar kind of problem. First it hangs on ""Connect POP3"" stage and after sometime it end with an error ""Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Server not found"". As suggested above I removed SMTP configs. I am using Gmail and below is the configuration POP3 server: pop.gmail.com port: 995 SSL: True