cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Automation

Shashi_RanjanKu
Level 3
Please help me In filling the highlighted columns in the snapshot I have shared. I am trying to automate a web page which is already opened in my browser.
2 REPLIES 2

IshanMahajan
Level 7
if you are using Internet explorer the process would be ""Iexplore"" and Window title would be title of the window for example for this window the title is ""Web Automation | Blue Prism Portal"" you can use wild card * if required.   Please read the browser automation guide before you start as this is vert basic information which you are asking. i hope this will help.

AkosPasztor
Level 3
Hi Shashi123 Into the windows title field just write in the title of the website you want to attach to, basicly it is the name of the browser tab, for example for this website it is : ""Web Automation | Blue Prism Portal"". You can use * character as wildcard, for example *Blue Prism*. For the other field if you use internet explorer you should write ""iexplore.exe"". In case you use another browser press ctrl+shift+esc, search for you application in the list, right click on it, pick properties and the name of the process should be there. I hope this helps