cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bots running in debug mode/studio are running 4x slower compared to the bots running from control room in BP v6.6. Does it has anything to do with the product as the same thing we didn't experienced in BP v6.2.1

ankitbass
Level 4
bots running in debug mode/studio are running 4x slower compared to the bots running from control room in BP v6.6. Does it has anything to do with the product as the same thing we didn't experienced in BP v6.2.1

------------------------------
ankit bass
sme
s and p global
Asia/Kolkata
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

JefersonJeronim
Level 2
Welcome my friend... Here we have many bots and each version the environment running so slowness... I dont know what but BP needs improve a lot everthing if you compare AA and Uipath the BP is too old and poor. In my company I needed segregate the Database but more than 80 RR in the same database is impossible work with.
I have experienced with the older version like you , 4 months ago I had the 6.3.2 and all the RR worked with great performance but after 6.4 is impossible , all the time break and almost does not work as expected.

Jeferson Jeronimo

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AnuraagPandey
Level 4
HI Ankit,

This is an interesting observation, usually studio / debug mode is slower than the BOTs executed via control room.
But it looks like you already know this. I am using v6.7 currently, I don't seem to have this issue though. 

Do you think this issue is when you work on a specific application (I am hinting that the application that you are currently automating is probably causing the issue)?

Regards
Anuraag Pandey

Anuraag Pandey

its for all the underlying applications. With v6.2.1 we didn't faced any anything like that however with v6.6 its very prominent

ankit bass
sme
s and p global
Asia/Kolkata

JefersonJeronim
Level 2
Welcome my friend... Here we have many bots and each version the environment running so slowness... I dont know what but BP needs improve a lot everthing if you compare AA and Uipath the BP is too old and poor. In my company I needed segregate the Database but more than 80 RR in the same database is impossible work with.
I have experienced with the older version like you , 4 months ago I had the 6.3.2 and all the RR worked with great performance but after 6.4 is impossible , all the time break and almost does not work as expected.

Jeferson Jeronimo