cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACE Training

PraveenKumarC
Level 4

Hi,

I see BluePrism has create quotes ACE training process and objects which were developed in IE, would like to know if there are any sample processes with Edge for training purposes or some other content related to browser automation.

thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hi @PraveenKumarC ,

My suggestion is to get started on the following learning plan for Blue Prism® Modern Browser Automation. You can also find many related courses on Blue Prism University if you simply search for Browser Automation which will help you after you finish the main course that I provided above:

devneetmohanty07_0-1721082984523.png

These will help you get started on your learning journey and then in parallel start implementing some use cases with few websites like RPA Challenge , BotsDNA ,Excel Cult RPA Challenge Series etc. on Chrome, Edge or Firefox browser which will help you enhance your knowledge.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps you out and if so, please mark the current thread as the 'Answer', so others can refer to the same for reference in future.
Regards,
Devneet Mohanty,
SS&C Blueprism Community MVP 2024,
Automation Architect,
Wonderbotz India Pvt. Ltd.