cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASD01 - Solution Designer Cert - Cannot Register on PearsonVue Site

DavidMaddox
Level 2
I obtained my Developer certification AD01 on Tuesday of this week (18-Aug) and am now ready to take the ASD01 exam.  I can't seem to register for the Solution Designer test yet on PearsonVue (or at least it's not an option when I search for it).  Who do I speak to ensure that info gets passed over and/or how long does it take for the systems to synch?  I was going to schedule for next Tuesday due to current availability if possible but can't until this is resolved.  Not exactly sure who to reach out to.

------------------------------
David Maddox
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Hello David, 

I found the following info in this page under the section "registering for an exam": https://home.pearsonvue.com/blueprism

"Once you have a Pearson VUE web account you will be able to register for any exams for which you qualify. You will need to choose your exam, exam test center, date of exam and time of exam.

When registering for an exam you will only be presented with the exams for which you are eligible. The APD01 and ASD01 exams have exam pre-requisites. If you believe you are eligible for these exams but they are not listed please contact training@blueprism.com providing your portal ID, first name, last name and name of the exam you wish to sit. After you schedule your exam, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation email detailing your exam date, your exam time, the address and phone number of the test center and directions to the test center."

Try this and let us know if this helped!

Regards,

Jorge Barajas
Blue Prism
Senior Product Consultant
Austin, Texas
Jorge Barajas Blue Prism Senior Product Consultant Austin, Texas

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello David, 

I found the following info in this page under the section "registering for an exam": https://home.pearsonvue.com/blueprism

"Once you have a Pearson VUE web account you will be able to register for any exams for which you qualify. You will need to choose your exam, exam test center, date of exam and time of exam.

When registering for an exam you will only be presented with the exams for which you are eligible. The APD01 and ASD01 exams have exam pre-requisites. If you believe you are eligible for these exams but they are not listed please contact training@blueprism.com providing your portal ID, first name, last name and name of the exam you wish to sit. After you schedule your exam, Pearson VUE will send a confirmation email detailing your exam date, your exam time, the address and phone number of the test center and directions to the test center."

Try this and let us know if this helped!

Regards,

Jorge Barajas
Blue Prism
Austin, Texas

Jorge,

Thank you.  Contacted BP Training and they were able to synch the data with PearsonVue so I could register for the ASD01 exam.

Regards,
David

David Maddox

Hi David, 

I am glad our BP Training team was able to help you get that issue corrected. Good luck with your exam!

Jorge Barajas
Blue Prism
Austin, Texas