cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance required in order to schedule again AD01 Exam!!

UmashankarVaith
Level 2
​Respected everyone:
Hope all you ae doing excellent towards our connected-RPA Blue prism!
  • I myself Umashankar Vaithiyanathan currently writing you from the Navalur, Chennai location.
  • As I was individually insight2indeed had analyzed that the Blue Prism has evidence of real-life success in enterprise environments unattended use cases and cloud supported and currently focusing fully on Analytics & Intelligent Automation to maintain its innovation track record for RPA.
  • Had also be verified the same through 3M and JNJ websites blogs.
I had strongly decided to learn, earn, invest , perform and harvest by leveraging Blue prism University courses. And I could also have executed the same efficiently through continuous learning and practices.

Unfortunately, I have failed to clear the AD01 Developer Examination on last Monday 4th. However, I'm keen to learn from my mistakes and never give up to take up the same examination after the 28 days from last Monday.

Mainly, I can't financially able to pay the re-examination fees at this current situation. Since my current monthly income is not sufficient to help and fulfil my personal and professional responsibilities. So, I openly requesting you to kindly assist me in this curious learning and development matter. I had request the same with training team. But they are unable to help me out in this regard. I've attached the examination report and my current pay slip for your reference in this case. 

Looking forward to get a voucher and/or any advise from you talents!

Sincerely yours:
Umashankar V

------------------------------
Umashankar Vaithiyanathan
2 REPLIES 2

VivekGoel
Level 10
Help for you: Read through the portal documents and go through the LMS once again

Vivek Goel

​Hello Vivek Goel:

First, thanks for your unique response from the rest of the world.
Second, I'm already aware of these mock-test-series by leveraging #Blueprism info in LinkedIn.However, I do strictly follow and practice in-line with the "Commercial confidential" SOPs from the BP Foundational trainings course Videos, crystal-clear Docs and self-assessments.
I do believe in myself of continuous learning mind-set and Curiosity. Recently, I was successfully completed numerous LinkedIn Learning courses with respect to connected-RPA-BP. Hence, I'll surely clear this time an interested AD01 re-exam with more marks.

Umashankar 

Umashankar Vaithiyanathan
Member Technical Staff
HCL Technologies Ltd
Chennai