cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Developer Accreditation

NAZULPEREZ
Level 2
Today I passed the Blue Prism Accredited Developer Exam, I'd like to get the certificate, where can I find it, can you tell me please?
8 REPLIES 8

RonAng
Level 5
Go to LMS > “My Activities” and selecting “External Training”

kirankumarReddy
Level 2
After writing exam through PEARSON wait for 6 days and the certificate automatically uploaded into Blue prism Portal. You can click external exam and download the certificate.

kirankumarReddy
Level 2
After writing the exam through Pearson account wait up to 6 days and certificate automatically uploaded into Blue prism portal.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
It should be available in the Learning Management System within 7 days of your exam.

Armando_Antonio
Level 3
Congratulations. You has to wait for 7 days or so until the data is updated in the system from Pearson Vue. Then you can check the certificate in the ALM menu option. Select my activities opción and then I believe it is the external training option or something like that. In there it will be the certification you are looking for and there is an icon like a badge. Click on it and it will download the certificate page you want.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I'm not sure this is a question for the product forum but there you go. I suggest you are patient, you will eventually be emailed a certificate.

RicardoGomes1
Level 2
Hi You'll be able to find the certificate under Learning, then LMS. Once in LMS, go to my activities, then select external training. You will find the certification there.  Please be aware there may be a few days delay in getting it once passed, as Pearson Vue needs to send that info to BP.

Sambashiva_RaoT
Level 4
Hi Nazul,   You can download your certificate in LMS.   After loginig into portal,Navigate to LMS->My activities->External Training.   You can download your certificate there.   Regards Sambashiva