cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Developer Certification

IngridBardales
Level 4
Where on the portal can I register for the BP Developer Certification? Thank you, Ingrid
17 REPLIES 17

IngridBardales
Level 4
Hey thanks John for the info! I tried to create an account at Pearson Vue and wasn't able to, got a message saying 'We couldn't find a match in our system'. Then I called Pearson Vue and they said they didn't have any of my info and it should have been supplied by you---Blue Prism. Can you help me with this? Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you! Ingrid

KevinFox
Level 2
I think I'm having the same issue. Went to Pearson Vue and was asked to create a web account based on my Blue Prism info. First name, last name, and Blue Prism portal ID (tried both my username and my email). In both cases it came back with ""Are your details correct? We couldn't find a match in our system. Make changes and try again."".

Have you solved your problem? You can change your Blue Prism portal name by yourself. Just clicking My account and changed it. Then you need to create another Pearson Vue account and book for exam.

Have you solved your problem? You can change your Blue Prism portal name by yourself. Just clicking My account and changed it. Then you need to create another Pearson Vue account and book for exam.

Hi difei.zhao, How do I change my email id for the same account.I've done level1 certification and I want to give professional certification.But I've changed my organisation,how do I proceed in this case,my previous organisation's email id is not active anymore.I want to schedule an exam for professional certification but my previous email id with which I registered on bp portal is not existant anymore.

IngridBardales
Level 4
BP portal name can be changed ..ok but I think the issue is that the information from BP is not synched with Pearson Vue. That is what is the operator told me when I called for assistance. Is it possible to synch my current information from BP with PV?

IngridBardales
Level 4
Hellooo someone, please help resolve this issue. I keep getting the same message on PearsonVue. My info needs to be synched with Pearson Vue.