cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Foundation Training - Consolidation Exercise Sample Solution v1.00.bprelease

GrazielaGloria
Level 2

Someone to explain the problem with the filename release?

"Blue Prism Foundation Training - Consolidation Exercise Sample Solution v1.00.bprelease"

31883.png
Thank you very much.
GG

------------------------------
Graziela Gloria
5 REPLIES 5

andrew.beard
Staff
Staff
Hi Graziela,

I can't see anything wrong with your filename. Can you pls provide further information such as the error message you were encountering?

Note, I was able to create a release with this name and import it with no issue.

Kind regards

Andrew

Andrew Beard
Senior Consultant
Blue Prism
Australia/Melbourne

Hi

Many thanks for your answer.

The error ist..

31866.png
I did not specify but it is the path/filename... sth with the paht that is not explaining in the course how to do or it was with an old version.
Could you please answer quicklier to my email ir somewhere else that is quick thamn hier? Many thanks.

Graziela Gloria

Thanks for the extra info Graziela.

From what I can gather it may be a Windows issue - users of other software have encountered this problem "because Windows has a maximum length of 260 characters for folders created on your computer's hard drive." I suggest saving the file to C:\Temp and trying to load the release from there.

See example info - here

As per your request I'll email you directly as well.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Andrew

Andrew Beard
Senior Consultant
Blue Prism
Australia/Melbourne

Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for the great explanation and the link, because I researched in google also and didn´t find.

Can I many another question here or do I have to open a new one?

It´s because I was doing another exercise but the Username and Password from Process doesn´t agree with Business Object given datas.

So I couldn´t finish the exerces because my datas from  BP login doen´t work for it too.

31873.png
Error: password or username incorrect...
I thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards,
Graziela

Graziela Gloria

Hi Graziela,

As you suggested, for future questions please raise a new post - this way it will be easier if others in the community experience the same problem finding your post.

I'll answer your question below....

From what I can see in the Training Resources - Blue Prism Process Delivery Roadmap.zip

The Blue Prism Process Delivery Roadmap Sample Solution Setup Guide.pdf contains the following:

1.1 BP Travel
The Blue Prism Process Delivery Roadmap training sample solution uses a web-based training application called BPTravel, which is accessed at http://bptravel.blueprism.com/login.html
You can log into the application using any username and password, however, the username and password must
match.

So for example I logged in with username = "a", password = "a"

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Andrew​

Andrew Beard
Senior Consultant
Blue Prism
Australia/Melbourne