cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#BPUBday Prize Giveaway

AnaHowes
Staff
Staff

One year ago, in September 2019 Blue Prism University was born. I remember the moment we pushed the ON button and published the promotional videos for Blue Prism University, Academia Program, Blue Prism Training Partner program. I also recall my first post in the newly created learning community welcoming you all to learn and expand your RPA and Blue Prism knowledge by utilizing the training content created for you.

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu

Blue Prism University started as a passion project – passion for learning and teaching, for sharing with the world and doing good, for giving and creating opportunities. And, every story has a once upon a time.  Before the fancy name given a year ago, the original creators had laid the foundation, making the rise of Blue Prism University easier for the new team. As we celebrate today, we express our gratitude to the founders who created the first version of Foundation training and the legendary Autonomous Training Kit (aka ATK), as well as the first versions of certification exams via ClassMarker, and so much more – we ought to remember those times and say THANK YOU! [read more ..]

Now, for some fun! We want to celebrate with you by giving away prize packs to lucky winners. Here is how you enter the prize giveaway: 

1. Enroll and complete one of the following training courses - Blue Prism Foundation Training or Robotic Operating Model (Course Version 2), AND
  2. Take a picture with the training completion/participation certificate and reply to this post on the community with the hashtag #BPUBday between 30th September and 23rd October by 11:59pm EST (“Entry Period” - see the official rules for more information). For your convenience, training certificates of completion and participation are available free of charge at Blue Prism University LMS (Blue Prism University LMS). Entrants are limited to one entry during the Entry Period and are expected to start and complete the learning within the Entry Period. Learning and/or course completions that started outside of the Entry Period will not be considered.

Official Rules apply - more information here

Ready, Steady, GO! Happy Learning!

Ana

------------------------------
Ana Howes
Global Head of Education Services
Blue Prism
Europe/London
------------------------------​
33 REPLIES 33

KripalPais
Level 2
I would have loved to get the certificate printed and posted with a selfie, but with #covid19 we are trying to avoid stepping out of the house
#BPUBday

Kripal Pais

Davidvan_der_Zw
Level 2
Does a selfie with the pc screen count?

Finished the training a week too early for this competition, but I still wanted to show my certificate  🙂 

#BPUBDAY

32525.png
​​
32526.jpg

David van der Zwaag

David van der Zwaag

DavidCasillas
Level 3
#BPUBday

A year ago I completed the Foundation Training, once again I retake the course, and I was surprised of the improvements made to this training. It was good to reinforce the knowledge of the basic capabilities of the tool.

Thanks!
32528.jpg

David Casillas
Programmer/Analyst
Sanmina
America/Mexico_City

MartinaKrausova
Level 4
I am really glad that I can take all the courses on Blue Prism University.

#BPUBday

I did my Foundation Training at the beginning of 2020, but have the ROM course finished right now:
32530.png
32531.png

Thanks a lot and Happy Birthday
Martina Krausova
Robotic & Process Analyst

Hello,

I've completed ROM Training, It is always good to learn new things from Blue Prism University.

#BPUBday
#BPUniversity
#Certification

32533.png

#BPUBday
#BPUniversity
#Certification

Tejaskumar Darji

ImranAhmed
Level 3
#BPUBday Learning my way through BluePrism
32535.jpg

Imran Ahmed

Hi,

Thank you BluePrism team for opportunity to learn each day something new!

32537.png

#BPUBday
​​​

Tomas Krikščionaitis

Maria_CarolinaB
Level 3
Really proud of myself for this achievement! Thank you BP for the opportunity! #BPUBday

32539.png
Regards, Maria. 

Maria Carolina Bohn Barros
Maria Barros Intern Brazil

SiddharthThyaga
Level 2
32541.jpg
Woohoo! Successfully completed the training. Thanks for bringing out this training module  #BPUBday

Cheers
Sid​​​

Siddharth Thyagaraj

Srikanth_M_S
Level 2
The LMS portal offered by Blue Prism University is the best place to start learning the basics of Blue Prism RPA . The platform offers you a comprehensive course to start with on your journey to learn Blue Prism RPA .
#BPUBday
32544.jpg

Srikanth .M.S