cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Certification Question

Nayeli_Alexandr
Level 2
I'm going to apply this Friday the certification but I just noticed that my account name must match to my ID, I changed it in my Blue prism account but in Pearson Vue appears just like it was before. How can I make this update? Thanks!

------------------------------
Nayeli Alexandra Cervantes Rosales
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Nayeli Alexandra,

I am happy to make these updates on this occasion, you will see the changes on your account within 24 hours.

However, in the future could you please raise a ticket with such request, we will be happy to support from there.

Thank You
Beth

Beth Pennington
Administrator
Blue Prism
Europe/London

View answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Nayeli Alexandra,

I am happy to make these updates on this occasion, you will see the changes on your account within 24 hours.

However, in the future could you please raise a ticket with such request, we will be happy to support from there.

Thank You
Beth

Beth Pennington
Administrator
Blue Prism
Europe/London

Thank you Beth! I will email to that adress next time!! 😄

Nayeli Alexandra Cervantes Rosales

Good luck Nayeli

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Hello,

There is problem , that the list which I need to analyze cannot be recognized by the columns or rows. Application modeller can only recognized the total table. How can you read data from total table view. Only with Region mode? There are many columns and rows I am not able to get the all with region view for analyzing? Can I use grid view or test how it would work, how grid view works , how should I use it corretly? 🙂

With best regards,
Markus

Markus Pulliainen

Hi Markus.

Region mode is the only option for spying if none of the other spy modes worked. Did you look at the advanced surface automation guide (https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/2018-04/Surface%20Automation%20-%20Advanced%20Training%20.pdf)?

Take a look at the section on working with lists. I know this is not ideal but if nothing else works, this is your only choice.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

Hi Markus.

I also want to mention that our LMS has training on surface automation that you may find helpful.

Take a look at what we have to offer:

https://blue-prism.docebosaas.com/learn/global-search/surface%20automation

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism

@MarkusPulliaine,

Thanks for your question! In the future, please direct all off-topic questions to their own, new discussion thread. More info on how to do that can be found here.

Thank you,
Melanie ​

Melanie Giuliani
Online Community Manager
Blue Prism