cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foundation Training 6.15: Unable to attach to Centrix

BrandonBannigan
Level 2
I am having trouble attaching to the Centrix application using the instructions for the Application Modeler setup in video 6.15. I am thinking that something was inputted incorrectly in the Application Modeler setup. Here is the error I am receiving:
 "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Attach' on page 'Attach' - Target application could not be identified"

And here is my application modeler:
32481.png
The login page is present when I try to attach using the 'attach' button and the Attach action I created. 

Any help would be great as I am new to BP. 
Thanks

------------------------------
Brandon
4 REPLIES 4

KevinRiley
Level 2
Hey Brandon , 

which video is 6.15? 

I am new also but I have manged to get it working for all of  six.

Kevin

Kevin Riley

ps if you are talking about the activity sheet 6.15 watch the video again it explains how to do it step by step

Cheers,

Kevin Riley

I was actually able to figure out the problem, but the video is titled "Multiple Business Objects". The video doesn't make the exact text clear for the two parameters but it should be 'Centrix Data Solutions*' for the first and 'CentrixDataSolutions*' for the second. See picture for clarification.
32477.png

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

I'm glad you have figured this out. There is an error in the video which has caused confusion for you, so apologies.

I'm arranging to have this corrected asap.

Best regards,

Carl Carter
Developer Program Manager
Blue Prism
Europe/London