cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Blue Prism Accreditation - Developer Preparation Hints

GuanxiongGong
Level 2
Hi guys, could you please share some hints of passing exam AD01? I have covered all the documentations that I can find from the portal and finished all the self tests, but I still feel not very confident to pass the exam. Since I really can't find any practice questions. The real questions are much hard than the self test.Finishing 60 questions in 60 minutes is so tough!  Please post any hints you have in here or email to me at ggxinca@gmail.com. Thanks so much!
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
My recommendation is that developers take the exam after then have worked on their first project.  If you have done all the training and worked on a project then the exam should be easy (so long as you have implemented all the lessons from the training).  The ACE training on the portal is also very good for ensuring you have a clear understanding of Best Practices.

GuanxiongGong
Level 2
Thanks Denis! I will work on ACE make sure I really understand all the concept!

ArvindYadav
Level 2
Hi Dennis, I am planning for AD01 certification and I have completed 2-3 POC  projects along with ACE. Apart from this do you think I need some more practise to go for AD01 certification? Also is there any evaluation quiz for our practise before we go for the real one ?   Thanks